Are you losing visitors on your website because of a slow loading WordPress? A slow loading website can be very frustrating for users. Do you want to improve your website load time? WordPress is a great platform. However, it can be slow.
WordPress websites with substantial amounts of blogs often have a reputation for running slowly. However, there are other WordPress website alternatives which handle traffic smoothly and run efficiently while loading.
Follow the following steps to improve your website’s load time:
1. A two-second decrease in site speed can increase conversions by 100%.
3. Back up your website with BackWPup, then update WordPress, plugins and themes.
4. WP Optimize plugin to eliminate all old drafts and spam comments. Delete it when you’re done.
5. Move your server to a content delivery network (CDN) with CloudFlare to speed up site for international readers. This is also SSL free (https for your site – more secure so third parties can’t steal your information).
9. Re-test site speed and Page Speed Insights after using these plugins.
10. Here you can change the size of your facebook like / share buttons for mobile users.
11. These are the best sizes for touchscreen targets on a mobile app.
12. Create a mobile viewport for your website so it looks good on smartphones.
13. Make sure your theme is “responsive,” meaning mobile-friendly.